Sunday, November 14, 2010

Canning Aprons

I love the look of vintage aprons.  I love things that serve a dual purpose.  Therefore I totally love this apron pattern from Mary Mulari.  It's completely reversible and very easy to make. Plus you can adapt it as you see fit to make it your very own.  The pattern is called Church Ladies Apron but to me, these look like the old fashioned aprons my grandmas used to wear while canning.

There's nothing like wearing an old fashioned apron while doing your baking or kitchen chores to unleash your inner Donna Reed (or Marion Cunningham depending on your era of childhood tv memories).

It's a little hard to tell from the picture just how adorable the blue material in the apron with the red dots is in it's awesome retro-nicity.  The yellow and blue daisy print in the background are like a ray of sunshine.   Guaranteed to make your chores seem less like work.

No comments:

Post a Comment